Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Brighton Pier

Can you tell I wish I still had flight benefits? Brighton is a town on the southern coast of England, and is one of my favorite places to visit. This is a quick watercolor and pen sketch I did of Brighton Pier... I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out, especially for such a small piece (5x7). I'll be doing several more paintings of Brighton (it's such a beautiful town)! Not to mention, I'll be doing some paintings of London as well.


I want to go!

2 comments:

  1. FABULOUS GRACE ANN. I am a childhood friend of your mothers and through Fb have befriended your father, as well. Wonderful people whom I love dearly. Your work is amazing, thanks for sharing, hope to follow you regularly. Love, Suzanne Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I abs love this painting! Do you sell your work? if so, where can i buy it from as I am looking to buy some brighton art work.
    kind regards,
    natacha8017@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete